Gallery

Monday 9 July 2012

There and back again


The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with weary feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

- J.R.R. Tolkien, Lord of the Rings


I'll be on a trip until the third week of July. Let's say it's a sort of Middle-earth re-enact thing, as we're going to be camping, cooking on fire and living without electricity and shower etc. Instead of horses we'll have bicycles. You might already see this one coming: I won't be able to blog anything either. Be sure to check in after a while, though: I'll be back and kicking around July 20th. See you then!

4 comments :

  1. Have fun!

    Can't wait for the trip report! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels, friend Ravanel.

    May the mosquitos not bite, the snakes give you space, the bicycle tires stay inflated, and the fireflies lead you home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks you all! The snakes gave me space, and I came home safely, but alas the mosquitoes did bite (a lot!) and the bicycle tires... sigh! ;) It was a good holiday after all, though, but it's good to be back. :)

      Delete

You can insert links, images and videos to your comment using these tricks.